1. The name and function of each component of the placement machine
1.1 Main Power Switch: Turn on or turn off the power of the host
1.2 Vision Monitor: Displays the recognition of images or components and marks obtained by moving the lens.
1.3 Operation Monitor: Display the VIOS software screen of the machine operation. If there is an error or problem during the operation, the correction information will also be displayed on this screen.
1.4 Warning Lamp: Indicates the operating conditions of the placement machine in green, yellow and red.
Green: The machine is in automatic operation
Yellow: Error (return-to-origin cannot be performed, pick-up error, recognition failure, etc.) or an interlock occurs.
Red: The machine is in emergency stop state (when the machine or YPU stop button is pressed).
1.5 Emergency Stop Button: Press this button to trigger emergency stop immediately.
2. Head Assembly
Work Head Assembly: Move in XY direction (or X direction), pick parts from feeder and place on PCB.
Head Assembly Movement Handle: When the servo control is released, you can move in each direction by hand, and this handle is usually used when moving the head assembly by hand.
3. Vision System
Moving Camera: Used to identify marks on the PCB or to track positions or coordinates.
Single-Vision Camera: Used to identify components, mainly those QPFs with pins.
Backlight Unit: Illuminates the element from the back when identified with a vertical vision lens.
Laser Unit: The laser beam can be used to identify parts, mainly sheet parts.
Multi-Vision Camera: It can identify a variety of parts at a time to speed up the identification speed.
Tape feeders, bulk feeders, and tube feeders (multi-tube feeders) can be installed on the front or rear feeding platform of the placement machine.
5. Axis Configuration
X-axis: The moving head assembly is parallel to the PCB transfer direction.
Y axis: The moving head assembly is perpendicular to the PCB transfer direction.
Z-axis: Controls the height of the head assembly.
R axis: Control the rotation of the nozzle axis of the work head assembly.
W axis: Adjust the width of the transport rail.
6. Conveyor Unit
6.1 Main Stopper
6.2 Locate Pins
6.4 Edge Clamp
6.5 Push-up Plate
6.6 Push-up Pins
6.7 Entrance Stopper
7. Nozzle Station: Allows automatic exchange of nozzles
8. Air Supply Unit
Including air filter, air pressure adjustment button, air pressure gauge.
9. Data Input and Operation Devices
9.1 YPU (Programming Unit) programming unit
Ready button: Cancel the abnormal stop and activate the servo system.
9.2 The function of each key of the keyboard (Keyboard)
F1: Help for current options
F2: Used in the transition of PCB production
F3: Convert the programming target (component information, placement information, etc.)
F4: Convert sub-window (shape, recognition, etc. information)
F5: used to jump data address
F6: used for auxiliary adjustment
F7: set database
F8: Visual display of physical outline
F9: photo location
F10: Coordinate tracking
Tab: Switch between windows
Insert ,Delete : Change the parameters of the sub-window
↑↓→←: cursor movement and text page UP/Down movement
Space Bar: Pause the machine during operation (press again to release the pause)
1) Master the name of each part, compare it with the actual machine, and point out the name and basic function of which part.
2) When an emergency occurs, which button should be pressed, the status of the warning light and the display of the operation display
Two: Introduction to the function of the placement machine
ACTIVE: Activates other buttons on this panel. READY: The emergency stop is released, and the servo is turned on. RESET: The operation is stopped and returned to the ready state for substrate production. START: Component placement is performed according to the board program. STOP: Stop machine operation. Reboot the machine with the sstart button. ERRORCLEAR: Clear the alarm buzzer and alarm page when there is an error. EMERGENCYSTOP: Press this button, the machine is in an emergency stop state, when it is to be released, turn it to the right.
1. Check whether the barometer of the placement machine is between 0.40-0.55Mpa and whether the power connection is normal.
2. By checking the temperature and humidity meter hanging on the production site, confirm that the temperature and humidity meter of the working environment is within the specified range of temperature 20-28 ℃, 50-60 atmospheric humidity), and adjust immediately if the working environment changes.
3. Do a good job of the 6S standard for machines and jobs, check whether there are foreign objects inside, and whether there are foreign objects in the moving parts such as guide rails, conveyor belts, placement heads, supports, and their movement ranges, and clean them up in time. Whether the emergency stop button is reset, and whether the front protective cover is closed normally.
4. Confirm that the machine feeder is firmly fixed on the feeder and does not float. There are no foreign objects on the feeder.
5. Confirm that there is no defect in the suction nozzle, sticky cream, and poor rebound.
(1) Turn on the main control power switch of the placement machine
Rotate the main control power switch to the right, so that the switch arrow points to the ON position, the main control power is turned on, the placement machine is powered on, the computer starts and the device hardware detection (automatic completion), after loading the program required for the machine to run, the display Initializing page.
(2) Return to origin
After the initialization is completed, click the button of returning to the origin with the mouse, the device will automatically perform the operation of returning to the origin, and automatically enter the interface after the completion of the return to the origin.
(3) Warm up
The first step is to click the warm-up button to enter the warm-up interface.
The second step, on the warm-up interface, click Stop at the specified time;
The third step, enter the warm-up time in the warm-up time text box, usually 10 minutes.
The fourth step, click start, the placement machine enters the warm-up operation
The fifth step, after the warm-up is completed, click the close button to complete the warm-up and return to the main interface.
(1) Select the board program
In the first step, the user clicks the substrate selection button on the production design page to enter the substrate selection window;
The second step is to find the patch program to be produced in the substrate selection window and click to select, click the select button to complete the substrate selection operation, the machine reads the substrate data and returns to the main interface.
Adjust the guide rail Click the button of Device-Conveyor-Transmission Width on the main interface to enter the transmission width interface, enter the width of the substrate in the changed transmission width, and click the OK button to adjust the width of the rail. After transferring the substrate to the placement machine track, push the substrate back and forth by hand to confirm that there is a tiny gap of about 1mm between the substrate and the transfer track.
(3) Check materials
Click the production design button on the main interface, click the button in the lower left corner (feeder list), move the scroll bar to view the material position in the feeding list window, and install the feeders in sequence according to the installation position.
(4) Steps to install the feeder:
①Press the emergency stop button and open the top cover of the machine.
If the feeder is installed without stopping the operation of the placement machine, there is a danger of being caught in the placement machine.
②Clear the dust on the feeder frame
If the feeder catches components or dust, the feeder can tilt and cause unstable pickup.
③ Install the feeder
Lift the handle of the Feeder upward, align the feeder installation position, and insert the positioning hole while sliding on the guide rail.
④ Confirm the installation status of the feeder, whether the cover tape is loose, and whether it has been inserted in place accurately.
(5) Start production
①Release the emergency stop button and press the READY button on the operation panel to power on the servo motor.
②Press the START button on the operation panel after confirming the safety.
③ After the entrance sensor senses the substrate, the conveyor belt starts to rotate, transfers the substrate to the working position, and begins to mount components.
④When the green indicator light is on (in automatic operation), it is strictly forbidden to enter the movable range of the placement head.
3. Shut down
(1) Save the program
After the production is completed, press the SOTP button on the operation panel to exit the production state, click the substrate save button on the interface, open the substrate save window and click the close button in turn to save the substrate data.
(2) Turn off the host
Click the power off button on the interface, follow the prompts in the pop-up dialog box, and turn off the main control power switch when the monitor displays restart.
Fourth, safety precautions
1. When the machine is running, the operator must operate it carefully, and do not put the head and hands into the range of the machine to avoid accidents.
2. It is strictly forbidden to check the machine during operation. If the running machine fails, the machine must be checked when the machine is stopped.
3. When the operator is checking the failure of the machine, it is strictly forbidden for anyone to start the machine, and hang up the warning sign that is being repaired and prohibited from closing.
4. When manually moving the parts in the equipment, it is necessary to confirm that the hand-held parts are parts that can bear the force, so as to avoid damage to the equipment parts because they cannot bear it;
5. When commanding the movement of the equipment part separately, it must be confirmed that the placement head is kept at a sufficient height and will not hit the guide rail or other parts.
6. If an abnormal alarm or abnormal sound occurs during the use of the equipment, first suspend all operations and notify the technical personnel to solve the problem on the spot. It is strictly forbidden to take measures without permission to destroy the accident scene.
7. It is strictly forbidden to disassemble and assemble the feeder during the operation of the equipment, it is easy to crash the laser lens;
8. When maintaining or cleaning the inside of the equipment, it is strictly forbidden to use the air gun to blow the components to the precise parts, which will easily jam the machine.
9. It is strictly forbidden to use brute force when disassembling and assembling the feeder. When the placement head is located above the feeder, it is strictly forbidden to disassemble the feeder.
10. When the track width is adjusted, the track of the placement machine should be about 1mm wider than the substrate. It is easy to jam if it is too narrow, and it is easy to drop the board if it is too wide.